Girls, How would u reject this nerd?

Girls, How would u reject this nerd ?

Updates:
if he ask u out
hmmm some of u seem kind to him, i don't like hi mas a player but maybe he's a good person, how many of u might give him a chance?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a 'nerd' has nothing to do with my overall decision to not accept a date offer from a man. If I like him, he is sweet, charming, and attractive to me, then yeah, I'd go out with him... regardless if he was into WoW or dungeons and dragons or if he was a brainiac. If this man (in the picture), personally came up to me, and asked me out, he was polite and not arrogant, I would politely turn down his offer. I wouldn't embarrass him. However, if he came up to me with an arrogant air around him, demanding a date, I would tell him to fuck off and walk away. Simple.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol he thought he could of date a hot blonde lmao way to put the definition of DREAMS !!

What Girls Said 11

• It depends on his personality to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I would give him access to my friendship

2|0
    0|0
  • Dude do you even know what the term nerd means there are different type of nerds such as whovians and such. Also answer your question real quick I'd let him off saying lets just be friends. ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is he a nerd?

0|0
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd just go like no sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh no no no no... I'll tell him I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend ( even if he knows I'm lying)

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats mean.

I would be kind and say no thank u.

Now, based on ur intuition, just say yes or no

Will i marry my jewish crush?

1|0
    0|0
    • yes lol if u want a yes or no answer

• "sorry I'm gay" card

0|0
    0|0