Girls, would you date a fat guy if?

He was 400lbs but looked 275-300lbs because he is 6'5 tall, Generally active, very smart, Helpful and supportive, can make you laugh and generally has an outstanding personality. If not, what would be the main reason?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls, would you date a fat guy if?
    No

If not, what would be the main reason?
    We most likely wouldn't be compatible. I'm not attracted to fat guys thus I would not have sex with him and I find no matter how a guy whines about looks or wants a chance he'll drop ship once there is no sex happening.

What Girls Said 12

• my honest thought... 400lbs is a LOT... I think that's very unhealthy & I think you need to live a healthier lifestyle and lose some weight. I know that you're really tall but that's still overweight. im generally attracted to guys who are somewhat fit and active so im gonna have to go with a no on this one

• No. I'm an active person who loves being outdoors and playing sports. I need someone who could keep up with that kind if lifestyle.

• Oh. no no no I couldn't cause I'm small and short and I don't think we wouldn't look good

• Honestly, yes, if he was a good guy. I've had crushes on fat guys before. But I probably wouldn't have sex with him, and like the comments say, there's a good chance he would end it right there under those circumstances. Most of all, I'd encourage him to lose weight for the wellness of his own health. It's very unhealthy. My answer to your question is yes, but yeah, no sex probably.

• No. 400 pounds is far too much and it's unhealthy

• sure. If I like them, then i like them

• A lot of gals tend to dig height and personality (if we're generalising here), so I don't think it's a big problem. If you look up the Fat Guy Tinder Social Experiment on Youtube, you'll see evidence of that.

• I wouldn't because I'm small. I'm 120lbs and 5 f.

• I don't know 400lbs. I have talked to and dated guys that were in that weight range though.

• Honestly I would size don't matter if he treats me right and I like him I am go for him

• No, that is one big guy. That is too unhealthy for me to deal with, so unless he lost weight, I think I would be holding back.

• No because I am fit. But if you lost weight I would probably. You would get fat girls because people usually go for who is similar to them.