How much better do you think a girl with a gymnastics background be in bed?

i meet this girl at the bar a little while back and think i might have a chance with her , i've never dated a girl who was into gymnastics before so not really sure what to expect. have this idea in my head that she'd be much better in bed than a lot of the other girls i've meet. she was into gymnastics for a long time and won a lot of awards from what i saw. she also has a very firm and tight body plus bigger than average boobs.

but she knows this other girl i had also been trying to date and she was annoyed about that so i think there might be some collateral damage as they say if i try and date one over the other , so i;m not sure if she'd be worth it or not but the though of having some of the best sex of my life with a descent girl like herself is very appealing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Somewhat better, but I think it's overhyped.

Just because she's flexible doesn't mean she can't be a prude or not want to have sex with you at all.

What Girls Said 2

• I mean the only difference would be flexibility but a girl doesn't need a gymnastics background to be flexible.

• If she has little experience- probably not so good + she is just more flexible.

• she might need some training but get better over time maybe?

What Guys Said 1

• She will be stronger, more toned, more flexible, and have more stamina for cool positions.