Having insomnia because of my crush, help?

We were dating and things werent going well for us in the end, we decided to be just friends. I think this is when I started to develop a crush on her. The fact that she and I dont see each other a lot anymore made me want her more.

After that, I met another girl just to get over with my crush and somehow I'm in a relationship with this girl. However, I still have a crush on her.

I can't sleep at night, and when I do, I sleep about 2~3 hours. I keep thinking about her. I know she won't text me but I still hope she will someday.
please help me forget her :(

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• First I really think that you're really unfair with the other girl, because probably she really likes you, and you want the first girl. Also you have to accept the fact that you and your crush decided being just friends for a reason. If the things didn't work was for something, and I'm pretty sure that you don't want to lose her friendship.

• Find other things to do when you start thinking about her

• Keep yourself verrrry busy, to the point of exhaustion

What Guys Said 1

• dude... i don't how u will take it... but personally i use 2 masturbate in such cases... honestly it might work ;-)