Girls, Sweaty palms when boyfriend holds my hand. How do I stop this?

So my Ex and I broke up and recently got back together yesterday and was getting ready to hold my hand for the 1st time but I got nervous and all of his friends were around and I didn't want him to hold my sweaty gross hand! How do I make my hands not so sweaty when he's trying to hold my hand?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• All you can really do is try to wipe them discretely on your jeans or something.

What Girls Said 2

• We all have sweaty hands! Some people just choose to blow it out of proportion as if they don't sweat at all! Don't worry about it, girly. I bet you he gets nervous too, and his hands probably sweat as well! If he does hold your hand, and makes a big deal out of it, I would tell him to go kick rocks, and find someone who would find my nervousness appealing! Good luck, sweetie!

• Just laugh it off and try to be comfortable around him. Everyone's hands sweat sometimes it's no big deal