Do you think my boyfriend will mind having sex on the last day of my period when there's just a little bit of blood (barely noticeable)?

He's going to be gone on vacation for 2 weeks and the last time we'll be able to hang out together will be near the end of my period. We're both going to want to have a nice "goodbye" because we won't be able to see each other, but I'm worried that the little blood/discharge will make him not want to do it. I'm wondering if I should even tell him/say anything because it is barely noticeable in terms of what little bit there is on the last day, but it's technically still there.

Guys, what do you think? Would you? And, do you prefer the girl to tell you she's on her period?
Girls, what do you think?

THANKS!

24

Most Helpful Guy

• He shouldn't mind at all. It's not a big deal.

What Guys Said 3

• personally i'd have sex ONLY if her period was finished

• yes, but that's just me in general; i do not react well to my own blood, let alone someone elses blood from their genitals

• Unless GAG is your boyfriend I think you're asking the wrong person.

What Girls Said 2

• I personally wouldn't go for it... Although it would feel awesome because we are usually overly harassed when on our period. But the whole concept of the blood and the deed just... Nahh. I would prefer to just be generous with him... But if you really want to go with it, I say tell him...

• I think he'd be fine, just tell him you're on your period but you want to give him a proper send off