Girls, Do girls like short (5'6) shy guys or am I going to have a hard time getting into dating?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Height is just like age... It's just a number. I'm 5'11 and I had a serious boyfriend at one time who was 5'4. It's no big deal.

What Girls Said 6

• You're taller than me so we're good. But I know many women want a guy that's 6 feet and won't settle for less.

• I don't prefer them over taller guys, but if I like the guy then 5'6 is not bad at all.

• Girls, Do girls like short (5'6) shy guys or am I going to have a hard time getting into dating?
    Some gals like short guys however I imagine you will have a hard time getting into dating seeing as you are below the average.

• I like shorties, most of my crushes are shorties and I'm taller. But, Im going to be 5'6. So me dating a 5'6 person wouldn't matter really.

• Honestly, a lot of girls like guys who are taller because it makes them feel secure and protected. If the girl is already comfortable with herself, she shouldn't mind a guy's height. I don't. As for the shy, just make sure you put yourself out there. If you're to scared to talk to a girl, do things you know will catch her eye like giving a great presentation in class or if she hangs by the courts, try playing basketball sometime. For a guy your age, you could maybe learn her favorite treat and pack an "extra” for lunch, then offer some to her. Perhaps sit near her at lunch when it's quieter around her. If you have a particular situation ( like if she is your friend's friend or she's at the same job or whatever) feel free to explain as I'd be happy to help in any way whatsoever.

• I just moved to az so i haven't meet anyone yet i just got a job a few weeks agow im not that shy I don't mind talking to random girls its just finding them and coming up with something to say that I find difficult lol

• Why to say? Girls love compliments. Never lie about knowing about a topic because it's obvious if you don't. Also, learn the local slang. You don't want to say something offensive. For example, saying "wey" in Spanish is offensive but, means nothing in English .

• Nah you'll be fine. I see 5'2 guys get girls often