I am overthinking Everything?

I been talking to this guy for a month and everything seem to be going good. Yesterday was my birthday and I wanted to spend it with him, so yesterday we hung out and I stay the night over his. It was fun we stay up and talked and listen to music. So later today I text him to ask him how is day is going he text me back saying his day is long but good and he did good on his math. We text for couple of minutes and I text him back saying I knew he was going to do good on his test and my day has been long because I have been driving everywhere. After I sent that to him he never texted back and he bother me. I just wondering since him and I hung out yesterday that it is common for text conversation he last short because we already seen each and talk or is because he probably doesn't want to talk to me because I just need advice. If it matter his age 33 and my age is 24.

I really need advice on this :(

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not common, but it does happen.

What Guys Said 2

• Or he might be busy. I think you are over-thinking it and just need to relax. There is a huge life experience gap between 24 and 33, and things have different levels of importance. Just sit tight, go about your business as normal and he'll get back to you. :)

• Yes, Absolutely over thinking this

What Girls Said 2

• You're probably over thinking it.

• He doesn't seem interested in my opinion.

• Honestly why do you think he is not interested?

• Men who are interested in a woman pursue them like crazy. There is no gray area, if he wanted you, you would know without a question.