Guys, what's better a fuck buddy or a girlfriend?

I'm just curious to know how you feel about the topic

20

Most Helpful Guy

• A girlfriend is better, she provides you with some feelings that a fuck buddy can't provide. It's like it feels a possible emptiness you can have. A fuck buddy is just there for sex, and with a girlfriend you also have sex, so a girlfriend is much more complete.

P. S.: I guess sex with someone you have feelings for is better than someone you feel nothing, even though this one is great too (I haven't experience sex with someone I care for yet).

What Guys Said 19

• For me, a girlfriend. A girlfriend is a friend that you are close with, and it may develop into a sexual relationship also. But either way, you have a good friend that yoiu can talk with, go out with, kiss, cuddle, etc.

• escorts 4 me, because i have no luck with the other 2 basically

• I prefer the GF in most cases. The few exceptions are when I am sleeping around a lot and don't need the baggage that comes with a relationship.

• A girl friend who spends most of her time with friends and family and a few days a week. I hate it when girls want to spend most of a day 4-5 a week at my place. It's a ticking time bomb for "I need space" conversation.

• A girlfriend is 1000% better u share ur ups and downs u are a team and it could be wifey u never know. A fuck is just a fuck. its good but not for the future

• Girlfriend for me.

• Fuck buddy. You're only light hearted friends and you get what you want without burning a hole in your wallet.

• A girlfriend of course!

• A fuck buddy if it really can go without getting emotional attachments...

Too much of complications with relationships

• why choose? :D

• Girlfriend. Any true man (i. e. a gentleman) would say this.

• I would say gf, because they can cook and clean for me

• A gf in need is a friend in deed..

• girlfriend is better people will say other wise but trust me its better to have a bf or gf

• A combination of whatever makes sense. Different girls are good for different things.

• Always a girlfriend

• I prefer girlfriend. It's like a fuck buddy but with feelings.

• I can see the some points to having a fuck buddy but girlfriend all the way.

Being intimate with someone you care about and cares for you is much more satisfying than soneone who just wants to use you.

I know this is going to sound weird coming from a guy, but there is an emotional side to having a girlfriend that I far prefer

• Always the girlfriend, who wants to just be used?