Have you ever been ignored? How did it feel?

I liked this guy and he ended it with me by telling me I wasn't ready for a relationship and I was irritable. I tried to talk to him about how I was waiting for my moms test results and that's why I was upset. He ignored me. I battle depression and I started having panic attacks. I would apologize but he just ignored me for months. He is now dating my so called friend who also ignored me. They blame me for everything and ignore me because they say I can't be trusted because I can't stop talking about the past. I only do it because they call me names like crazy and then ignore me again. I avoid places they go because of how much they hurt my self esteem. Being ignored messed me up. Am I wrong for feeling this? How do I get over it? I felt worthless for so long.

Anymore thoughts?
I'm still hurt by it.

Most Helpful Guy

• feels like shit indeed... but ignoring that person back, makes me feel better afterwards basically...;-)

What Guys Said 3

• Yes I have been ignored before. I just didn't care as much.

• Yes there was this girl I thought she was nice but she completely ignored me I forgot about starting from a time I was standing with her friends and Sue said hi to all of them and she looked at me with the most dirty look ever I forgot about her since this, and I didn't talk to her much

• My last girlfriend broke up with by just ignoring me. She never told me she was breaking up with me. She just deleted me on Facebook. Stopped answering my call and texts. Even though I haven't seen her for months. Technically we are still going out, seeing as she never actually broke up with me.

• Sorry to hear! Being ignored is emotional abuse. It's a nasty thing to do!

What Girls Said 2

• No. You feel how you feel, but I do think you need to get over it. I ignore a lot of people all the time and it's because they're stupid.

Those people? No different. They're being stupid to me.

• Yeah, it does not feel good at all.