Girls, can you tell if a guy is confident just by looking at him? How?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Not always. There are many people who emulate confidence, yet aren't. But there are some men who walk into a room and you get the sense that he knows who he is, what he wants, and he isn't an arrogant dick.

What Girls Said 8

• In my opinion if one is able to look nonchalant I will come to the assumption that he is somewhat confident in myself, some people have a certain air about them that makes one come to the conclusion that they are comfortable with who they are and how they react

• Yup! A confident guy knows how to carry himself and knows where he's going. A not so confident person will hover and is all over the place.

• yes i can. its taken me until this year to start the eye contact game with men and I've learned a lot through it. if a guy is confident he will be bold when making eye contact with you. its an energy they give off

• Absolutely.
    Its all about posture, body mannerisms and gaze.

• Yes I think so! There's this guy I work with who I can tell is super confident. Doesn't seem arrogant, just a confident guy. He makes great eye contact and has such good posture, I don't know just has a strong presence about him.

• If a girl looks at a guy and he looks right back at her and holds the stare that is a sign he is confident

• yes, by how he carries himself & interacts with other people

• nope.. but i can while talking with him