Why do guys ask to see a girls boobs when they have a gf?

This guy has been asking to see my breasts since sophomore year we are now seniors. And today he was like let me see em. And I was like neverr. And he made a face like he will seem them soon. Why does he seem so confident? Is this a guy thing? Like I don't get it. He literally thinks he going to see them. We are about to graduate in June. Like. Get over it. He keeps asking I said never. Why are you assuming you'll see them soon. ? You have a gf she has boobs. Look at HERS. Can SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ALL MY QUESTION THIS GUY IS CONFUSING

Most Helpful Guy

• Because a lot of guys are actually strange horny creatures who need help. 3:

What Guys Said 4

• He wants to see boobs, I mean you can't expect a horny teen boy to NOT want to see boobs. Do what you feel is comfortable

• thats what being in a gf/bf relationship does to a guy. We get bored of seeing the same old A cups.

• Bcoz he think with his balls only. maybe he is not loyal to his GF or he ist just talking.

• persistence is key. if he keeps asking and begging then eventually u will give in.

What Girls Said 1

• I LIKE BOOBS AND ASS