Guys, White guy's (in Tennessee) like black girls? How do their parents feel about it?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you want us to go out, find every white male in Tennessee, and ask him what his parents would think about black girls?

• Look jack ass I did ask for the bull shit am new in the area. You asshole 😑

• Am not mad just want a real answer not sarcastic answers

• That's about as good as you can realistically get lol. With a population of like 3 million guys in the whole state, what else would you expect?

What Guys Said 5

• Racism is fading, but it is still alive, hun, especially in the South. I wouldn't be surprised if many guys your age have slightly racist to racist parents and racist to very racist grandparents. No way to put a real number on it, but I'll give a wild guess well over half. This puts pressure on a kid, even one who may be very open to dating outside his race. You should be aware of this when you assess his actions, and understand neither of you are to blame the ails of past generations.

• I imagine they still do the whole lynchin' luncheon thing down there.

• Tennessee is probably racist as hell. Move to the North!

• You should probably find a boy from the north who moved there, he will be more open minded (hopefully)

• Ah, that's still a taboo in the South. I grew up there, and I know that black and white don't really mix at all. There's just so much mistrust that no one really crosses the racial divide even for friendship. I can't imagine that any white guys or black girls would be comfortable dating the other in that part of the country. Maybe it could happen in Nashville or Atlanta, but most of the South is pretty divided.

• See I live in Clarksville so we're a military town and it's not as racist as people would think and I do live my Nashville but thanks !!

• It may not be like Georgia or Alabama, but it's still the south. Anything is possible, though.

I'll say this: I never even heard of any black girls liking white guys growing up. It would have been a big shock to see a black girl/white guy couple.