Ladies out there, seriously.. who do you date?

Jax Teller...

or Jim Halpert...

• Jax Teller baby
  • aww Jim

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 34

• Neither, Don't wanna go cheating on my imaginary marriage to Legolas
    fc06.deviantart.net/.../..._push_pulse-d5vcniw.jpg

• From looks alone, Jax Teller but from their personalities on the show? I wouldn't date either one, Jax is a psycho, momma's boy who treated his wife/girlfriends like shit. I liked the show though lol.

And Jim is too goofy, even though I like funny guys, he seems like a little boy to me and way too family oriented, I feel like he would want me to have children and that's not happening.

• you got your priorities in line, nice. Jax was a bit too much of a badass huh, Jax and Jim are polar opposites hahaa.

• Lol, exactly. If Tara would have did that, you know he would have killed someone. Also what I never understood was how did they not have any money when Tara was a RN, I think? RNs make crazy good money, enough money for them not to live in that small old house and enough to get their family out of that place. Jax had too much pride to live off of his wife, so instead he fucks other women, gets her killed and leaves his children with two ex drug addicts. I do love me some Nero though, you should have included him in the choices, would take him in a heart beat lol

• oh yeah Nero, he was really chill. he had a commendable attitude hahaa. Tara was a freakin doctor, she should've been rolling in the benjamins. im surprised she stayed with him even after she caught him red-handed, like twice. one with the pornstar and another with the prostitute house wife.

• Neither man 😓
    Can I get one of these? Maybe a box 🙊
    www.bforbel.com/.../perfectman.jpg

• hell no. im gonna get you a chocolate bunny instead so you can eat the shit out of it.

• okay fine im cray cray. and instead of the chocolate bunny ill get you a whole box of chocolate grass so you and your bunnbunnz can nibble on it together. lol bunnys eat grass right?

• Haha! Totally clueless moment for you! Chocolate isn't good for Flopsy's diet you know man! You're going to kill him! You can buy the choc grass for me and give him fresh green grass lol

• Holy fuck give me Jax Teller.

images5.fanpop.com/.../...chy-29362333-245-169.gif

😍

• Certainly not guy two. We would probably 'play house' for fun.

• Jim :') ❤

That whole show has my heart.

• haha, my reaction to jims pic when I scrolled down was actually "awwww" before I even noticed your poll. ;)

• Jax teller for sure

• ... neither.

My choices
    =
    Dennis Rodman
    +
    Tommy Lee
    +
    Jon Hamm
    +
    Michael Fassbender
    +
    Callum Best.

• Neither! :D

• I date neither. Come to think of it, I don't date at all.

• I completely understand. You have much responsibility.

• Definitely and life is too short anyway. I'm glad I could make you feel good today. I feel good when I can bring some positivity and good vibes to others. Hope you have a great day! I have to get moving and go through some paperwork to shorten my stack of mail, school letters/work, medical files, etc that is piled up into a bucket in my room. I need to pitch some of it and have been procrastinating. I seriously need to invest in a new file cabinet, but it's so much easier to keep in a container for easy extraction for hurricane evacuations.

• hahaa that sounds best for a terrible hurricane sitch! hey do what you gotta do though, goodluck with your work!

• I'd date Jim... he's more my type.. aand I prefer guys like him over the so-called bad boys.

• i've had a crush on Jim for forever

• I don't know who jax is but I'd pick Jim

• damn im noticing the girls picking Jim are getting nothing but upvotes from guys lol

• Jax Teller in a muthaphuckin heartbeat!

• Neither, but i'd date Jason Statham or Gerard Butler

• Why must I have to choose
    I want em both

• For some reason, Jax Teller :)

• Jim Halpert is actually my perfect man. What a guy!

• I'd date Jax Teller!!! 😘

• Based on their looks or their character? Jax is sooooo fucking hot but he's a total douche and Jim is cute and a total sweetheart. If it's looks Jax all the way but if everything Jim hands down.

• none of them, i would rather like being single

• I have such a crush on Jim. His smile is omg the cutest thing ever

• None of the above. I'd date Zac Efron.

• Probably Jim lol

• So blonde or brunette?

A brunette.

• Jim because he is hilarious, cute, and a total sweetheart!

• Jax Teller. He's a biker, need I say more?

• Jax Teller looks like my type <3

• Neither! ^_^

• but whooo!! don't leave me hangin :D

• hey he is a good choice. I think he's a total stud hahaa.

• Naw he's just a silly person with a dark sense of humor.

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 3