Girls, how do I figure out whats out of my league?

Like how do i tell if a girls out of my league

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Leagues are stupid

• Yeah but you need to know if its even worth trying to ask her out and saving yourself some embarrassment

• No man you have to take risks and deal with rejection. If you try to avoid it then you aren't living your life.

• Well im gonna avoid it

What Girls Said 6

• Leagues only exist in sport --- we are dealing with feelings here not looks and as people are not fashion accessories ie they must match its how they feel for each other that is important.

• When they don't answer back or tell you to back off that's out of your league

• Ignore leagues. They're stupid. If you like a girl, ask her out. Simple as that.

• Leagues are a stupid concept. Try not to think about it like that. The best thing you can do is be yourself and you will eventually find someone who likes you for you

• Scarlett Johansson is the only one I can think of. I don't believe in 'leagues' Either you like someone or you don't...

• If a girl thinks she is out of your league, she is. But in the league under you so go for someone who disregards leaugues.