Please Help Me!!! ?

I Met theis girl she is 20 years older than me, and has a Phat ass and a pretty face. Her son is my age and she has a hubby, Please can anyone give me some tips on how I can attract her and get a lay out of her please!!!

why are the guys not coming on here to help me out? Im sure they'll understand my situation a lot better.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, she's not a girl. That's a woman. She's married with a son your age. It probably isn't gonna happen.

• My god I hate myself for this I've always had a fetish for women around your age and above.. How bout you are you ever into guys in their early 20's?

• Hahahaha this was perfect!

• Fine, I will help you. I would never give any guy the time of day if I were married. I'm a faithful woman. As a single 34 yr old woman, I am typically attracted to men in their late 20s to late 30s as relationship material. If I were into flings, I MIGHT consider a guy in his early and mid 20s as well. It would depend on the guy. He can't make me feel like I am being with a kid.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• This is a joke right? she is married... find someone your own age, leave her be, and to say she has a big ass isn't really flattering... i doubt she will take kindly to what you think of her ass.

• I know but to be completely honest my penis literally pulsates for her after I see her or when I think about her. She gives me an incredible urge

• Defnitely just ignore it... if you think she would ever cheat on her husband that's low... you obviously don't know her so and expecting someone to cheat just once and ruin their relationship just so you can layed once is low... move along.

• Find someone else. She's married.

• You're pathetic on so many levels.

• Lmao she's too old for you and is married move on!!

• or maybe your just too closed minded to understand

• Dude... she's married. Find someone else.

• use your hands just like the rest of us!

What Guys Said 0