Girls, do you often turn down your boyfriend's advances to give you one single kiss (not make out session, just one single kiss)?

Girls, do you ever turn down your boyfriend's advances to give you one single kiss (not make out session, just one single kiss)?

• Yes
    22% (6)
  • No
    78% (21)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Refreshing the question
Uhg i really need answers it is such an easy question to answer

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Never. If my man wanted to kiss me, I would gladly accept... and if wanted to make out, I would want to do that too. Making out is fun! if you don't want to make out with your boyfriend, there may be a serious problem there...

What Girls Said 9

• Absolutely not, I'm so in love with him that any touch just adds to the magic of the moments that we are privileged to share together. When I think of others who turn down their Guy/Girl friend, that's the beginning of the feelings of resentment. I never want that to happen with my guy he's my best friend in the whole world!

• If a girl pushes his affection away, does that mean she might be taking his affection for granted?

• How long hav eyou been together

• 2+ years, no I wouldn't even turn him down for a quick smooch!

• No. Why would I do that?

• No, a single kiss is sweet and I wouldn't deny him just cause.

• Only because of allergies he often forgets that I'm allergic and won't kill myself for a kiss lol

• I make the most of each bit of affection from my boyfriend. I love it

• Why would you turn down something really nice?

• It depends on her character. I know someone who is hopelessly in love but doesn't like physical affection all too much.

• No, I like that :)

• I don't see why women would turn it down its stupid to turn it down

• Nope... I think the only time I'd shy away from that a little is in front of my family, but he understands and doesn't initiate in front of them anyway.

• What if she has always done it from the very start

• Maybe she's not that attracted or is too modest? Talk to her.