How do you find out if a girl is a gold digger?

How do you find out when she's not your girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have to look at her dating history. Does she only happen to date medical students? Or does the guy who is going to be a teacher attract her too.

Sometimes easy to spot, sometimes not. Dating only med students might not mean anything if she's a med student herself.

Some gold diggers are hard to spot because they don't want lots of gifts and are seemingly nice, but they make damn sure they only date men who will have high paying jobs someday.

I think it's easiest for them to expose themselves by how they treat people who they perceive as "commoners". e. g. the waiter, hotel maid and etc.

What Guys Said 5

• They always want expensive gifts, for example. Few years ago I've been dating a girl that was a gold digger. There were many clues but it was obvious for me when I gave her a sentimental present that represented us on Valentine. It was beautiful, but it had no real material value. She expected something expensive, like she received on previous occasions. She tried to hide it, but her disappointment was visible from the sky. I broke up with her in few days.

• You go the entire date without mentioning income or you say you have a lower paying job then you actually do. If she calls back for another date she's clear.

• Keep 2 thing in check. Bank Account and her tracks.

• whether or not she signs the prenup would be a good indication

• If she wants her bf or friends to buy somethings for her all the time.. Etc etc

What Girls Said 2

• those type of girls (not to say those type of B****...) are like easy to recognize...
    they will be here for you only when you have cash on you.. if you don't have cash on you.. they won't even know you exist and won't even care for you
    most of her subject of conversation will be around money

• She asks you to buy her stuff a lot. Will do whatever you want as long as you buy her what she wants or give her money.