What does it mean? My ex keeps calling/texting but he treated me like s*** when we dated.

My ex and I broke up last week. I finally had enough of the cheating and lying. I love him but I deserve better than he ever gave me. He evens acknowledges that I'm the best thing in his life. His daughter loves me (that's a real challenge because she is a tough cookie) and I love her. But since the beginning, there have been other women (a lot of online flirting) and dates and disappearances. He lies constantly, tries to make me think I'm a crazy jealous woman and basically disrespects by making me feel the other women mean more to him than I do. I am his last priority. I am trying to move on but I'm feeling sucked back in by his charm. He keeps calling and texting. Tell me something that will keep me sane while I go through the early stages of this breakup. I don't think he really wants me back I think he is playing with my emotions. Am I right?

Most Helpful Girl

• my only advice is don't answer the calls and texts and don't look back. you need to take a break for a while to chill out and breathe, its sounds like he's trying to reel you right back in...taking a break from him in general might make you feel better, gain confidence, and figure out what you want to do.

What Guys Said 1

• ignore him, he's only gonna cheat on you again its only a matter of time

What Girls Said 2

• I think it is best that you do not answer his calls or text messages. You deserve better. By not answering his text messages or calls will help you get over the relationship. You need sometime to yourself and not let a man try to play games on you.

• Yeah he is playing with your emotions. A lot of guys don't want to be dumped and jerks like that want the chance to get you back so they can dump you on their own terms. Do not get back with him.