Would you ever rob a train with your SO?

Like Bonnie and Clyde?

But like, a sexy robbery? Where no one gets hurt, but everyone's kind of like "Damn, we're gettting robbed by these fine ass people?"

And the dude in the corner is like "Here's my wallet, I'm poppin' a stiffy. Damn. Wish I had a separate car."

Let the answers flyyyyy

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Here's what we'd do:

We'd coordinate with the train workers and take over the train. All poor folks would be given a copy of Marx's Capital and dropped off at the nearest station. The rich folks will be robbed and left in the wilderness. Then we'll ride back and forth giving free transport to anybody who needs it.

• That sounds pretty awesome :3.

• NO.

but i would rob a bank with my SO. we would use our combined smartness to carry out the heistiest heist EVAR

• Lol no thanks.

• they murdered a lot of people. many were hurt by that, not just the lives the took but also those left behind.

I don't understand why people glorify and sensationalize them as if what they did was "cool". it's fucked up.

• People glorify anyone who defies the norm, because they defy the norm.

• That's completely false and you know it. Otherwise Jesus, Nelson Mandela, Cesar Chavez and a thousand other high-profile figures who most certainly defied the norm.

• who most certainly defied the norm would be lost to history*.

• Lol Bonnie and Clydeeee

• But, what exactly would we be robbing? It's a train. I'd rather rob a bank.

• Hahahahahah yes, if it went down like that of course. But to be honest, my SO and I would screw a robbery up somehow. We've spoken about it. I know he'd probably drop my name or accidentally shoot himself and have to be taken away in an ambulance lol

• No lol, I heard bonnie and clyde were shot to death so nah, i think I'm good right now haha.

• Couldn't do it I'm to honest.

• You should make a Bonnie and Clyde porno incorporating all their "sexy robberies"

• No, but I would rob a pet shop with my SO.

• If I had a SO I wouldn't lol. Probably nothing good anyway.

• Lol sure, why not.

• Hahaha kinda like Bonnie and Clyde.

What Guys Said 8