Do you get satisfaction from turning someone down who turned you down before?

For instance, when I was 16 I was really skinny and I asked a girl out (let's call her B). She rejected me. A about a month ago I found out she went to my college because she contacted me on FB. We go to some of the same classes. A few days ago she asked me out. I rejected her (not out of spite, I trained hard to make myself look better, and she has gained some weight) anyways, I got some sort of sick satisfaction from rejecting her. Have your ever done this and felt this way?

• Yes, I have
  • No, I haven't
  • Other.

Most Helpful Girl

• If the person had been mean about it in the past, then yeah I think I'd get some satisfaction out of it... but if they had simply not been interested and turned me down, I don't think I'd have that spiteful feeling in the first place that would make me feel satisfaction in turning them down.

What Girls Said 5

• It has never happened to me but I imagine it to be very satisfactory :3.

• That order of events has never happened to me so I don't know the feeling. From the guys responses, pretty sure there is no point in going back on the way I felt about a man. He'd be more than happy to laugh in my face.

• It hasn't happened yet but of it did, then yes i would get total satisfaction. I'd walk away with a huge grin on my face :0)

• Oh yes.. I know that feeling too darn good and let me tell you sth, that feels so mother trucking good!! :)

• Only if the guy was a jerk to me

What Guys Said 4

• That makes me so Loki if I do.

• I've never done that, but the possibility of it's my motivation to get (and stay) fit.

• I did it to a girl I used to be crazy about. She chose my best friend over me when he fucked her and left. She came straight to me and I said "Fuck you" and I left her by herself. There was this fat chick I stopped talking to her. It makes me feel good to diss somebody who had screwed me over.

• Was she mean about it, or did she just choose your friend because she liked him more? If she wasn't actually mean about it when she chose him over you, the way you treated her is really nasty and undeserved...

• Honestly if she chose my best friend over me I would probably say fuck you too

• Yeah I wrote poems and songs for this girl. I would go 20 miles just to see her.
      My "best friend" i stick my neck out for him. I always had his back. I risk a lot for this guy. He apologized a lot when i stopped hanging around with him. Nah I'd rather chill by myself.

• YES YES YES... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!