Why am being passed up for American guys?

why am being passed up for American guys?

they always rather chose an American to go into relationship with and women only have me aroud if they can't find an American.

Americans are not as bright or they have same work affect. they often act spoiled or like clowns and live of parents money.
its not so much americans its the attitude many have gotten because of are media here in the us

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe because you sound like a whiny jerk who thinks women owe him something and *should* date him for some reason?

Dude, go out, be social, meet lots of people, and if you meet a hot woman you get along with well, ask her out. But the important part is the going out and being social and doing stuff.

• that not my point , my point is that im 2nd chose.

• *shrug* I have no idea who you are beyond what you've posted here, you know?

Maybe you're looking for someone to say "Americans are racist?" We are, of course.

What Girls Said 3

• If that's what you think of Americans why would an American girl want to date you... just saying. I tend to avoid international students at my school as far as dating goes because I know that it's not logical- I can't have a future with them and we don't have any similar upbringing.

• because they know its true. americans have more money making spoiled more often.

• you don't realize how your roots are probably German or Italian

• I don't think I'm superior. You're just being prejudiced and defending their lack of interest in you based on a stereotype.

• It says you live in America. Doesn't that make you an American?

• I am but because of my name and birth country I'm still a 3rd class citizen

• thats the thing American has way more rich people

• I've never actually thought about it much, but you're right.

• Not true about what you are saying just be social by being yourself and you will be fine.

What Guys Said 5

• Do you mean white Americans or Americans in general because where's this parents money you speak of I need it

• huh... i thought u were American basically... no?

• Maybe you're not smelling good these days

• This is like me yelling at other yobs and yardies for dating other yobs and yardies.

• Appearance?