Do guys like pushy women or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• In what way? Don't know what you're trying to ask. I'm assuming your talking about being bitchy, so why would I want to deal with that?

• No definitely not. Just pushy about getting stuff done or talking about things and not taking no for an answer.

• There's no way for me to know that. But what you've described sounds hopeful--although it IS from your perspective only. I hope it goes well for you.

• We'll the actions are the truth so I don't know how someone can do all of that and not feel anything for you

What Guys Said 5

• tsk... no no basically

• Nagging is not attractive.

• We'll yeah but being pushy is not nagging.

• Really? What are you going to do the moment the guy is resistant to doing what you want? Nag him.

• No I don't know ask him in a nice persuasive way if not do it yourself or leave it for another day.

• Depends. What are they pushing?

• About getting stuff done or talking about something.

• I like being realistic and approaching situations with reason and thought, but also being comfortable with doing things. Being pushy does not fit in.

• So no? I am giving him sometime to think about what he wants to say though.

• N@h cuz if she push me to much I'll spaz out on her.

• We'll yeah there's limits I'm talking about in moderation. You also got the know how far you can go.

• i do.
    I don't know why.

What Girls Said 0