Is it ok to ask a guy out... or should I wait n let him ask me out?

• Ask away... worse case scenario... he says no.
  • Not ok, if he's interested... he'll ask you out!

Most Helpful Guy

• it's definetely ok basically... in our days it doesn't matter who will ask out who

What Guys Said 5

• waiting for him to ask is some teenager stuff. you're a woman, if you want it, get it.
    its the 21st century y'all

• This is the 21st century! Of course it is OK. You have to go out and get what you want and not wait for it to come to you!

• yes, would be nice if more did

• if thats u in the picture he has no reason to say no

• If do not ask you may wait your whole life.

What Girls Said 3

• I will never understand why some women seem to think there is a rulebook out there that states they aren't allowed to make the first move.

If you like a dude, ask him out. If he says no, oh well, move on.

I've probably asked just as many guys out as have asked me out... and I've been turned down a few times. It hurts, but you get over it. Not everyone is going to like you, but if you never take the chance and just wait for them to ask you out, there's a good chance it's not going to happen... maybe they're too shy to ask you out, or they wouldn't have thought to on their own but when you ask them are like "oh, yeah sure".

• If you are the type of person who can handle romantic rejection, then you can and should ask out whomever you want. Not to say that you will be absolutely rejected but, there is a chance that you will hear a "nope", a "sorry", or a "not interested."

Similarly, if you are the type of woman who wants to be traditionally wooed, then don't ask a guy out. This is the type of person I am. I don't want a guy to know that I have feelings for him until he makes it obvious that he has feelings for me. It has less to do with being coy than it has to do with being vulnerable.

Asking a guy out is not so much about the answer that he gives you, but more about how you are going to feel, given that answer. You can and should put your heart and your welfare first.

After all, is there anyone more important than you?

Hell no.

• Ask himmmmmmmm. It doesn't matter.