What do you guys feel about a 21 year old virgin?

If you (guys) starting talking to some very sweet beautiful girl and she told you she was still a virgin, what would you guys do? Is it an automatic no with her? Or do you still keep talking and see where it goes? she's not waiting for marriage, just waiting for someone she feels comfortable with.. opinions opinions

• stop talking to her
  • keep talking, see where it goes

Most Helpful Guy

• I would salute her, especially if she lives in a society were being a virgin is something rare in her age.

What Guys Said 18

• I don't see what the big is over being a 21 year old virgin, I'm still a virgin on my 26th birthday. In my opinion a girl being virgin would be a plus to me.

• It's fine. I'd keep talking.

• Hey i'm 21 and still a virgin! no worries. At least you're sweet and beautiful :)

• I'd keep talking to her if we had a connection, being a virgin isn't a deal breaker for me, i was a virgin till i was 21

• I'm not going to do anything differently. It's just not a big deal.

• I think I'd become more interested in her ha especially with being a virgin at 22 myself

• I'd become more interested in her if anything.

• I wouldn't care.

• ok...21 yo virgin isn;'t THAT rare... so i'd not think she's weird basically

• you should be proud of your virginity
    i would maybe like it more virgin-style

• No big deal, everyone is different

• That would make more impressed.

• I would love that so much... I might even think about taking her virginity then...
    Bit not if she is a virgin because if religious reasons.. that turns me off..

• I don't know. Usually girls that are virgin at this age probably wait for THE ONE. And if you don't feel like getting married so early maybe it's not a good idea to do something with her.

• non issue, I'm still a virgin at 25 and if thats an issue for a girl i am potentially going to date, she is not a girl i would want to be with anyway

• It's better than a 40-year-old virgin.

• she woudl get a standing ovation

• I would think nothing of it but you would be preferable in my eyes

What Girls Said 3

• She's only 21. That's not bad at all.

• Nobody has ever stopped talking to me just because I'm a virgin.

• Own it!!! Something to be proud of.