Am I insane for this kind of love?

I do have a secret relationship from a foreigner outside our country. My family did not know about it and only some of my trusted friends do. He stopped college because of his condition dyslexia, I've been trying to forced him to study back but he dont want anymore. He works in so many jobs like office, restaurant crew, cutter and others. later on, i found out that his job now is a garbage collector. And he is trying to keep it from me. My dad saw my diary and read a page about my secret boyfriend. He gets mad why I fall to a garbage collector. I know my dad is a great engineer and i am college person. He said me to break up with him and belittled my standards. Am I really insane for this love?

• Break Him
  • No dont break him

Most Helpful Guy

• You should find someone with your level of ability. The biggest thing that comes between couples is money and ability. You'll have more in both cases, which will cause problems.

What Guys Said 6

• If you really do love him go for it! Also, people need to get it through their thick heads that education DOES NOT = intelligence. Yes it is an indicator but it is FAR from 100%. I'm sure he is actually quite intelligent :)

• It really should not matter what your profession is in life as long as he treats you with the respect and admiration you deserve you should be with him because he will most likely be the man that actually loves you more than the kind of man your father would rather see you with.

• i could feel that he is in love with me too. i tried asking him if it is not hard for him that i am too far. he said, no because i know our relationship is true than others who are together. i know he has some point, but my question is, cud we be really ntogether? :(( i know. it would be so hard in our situation. :(. what do u think? can we make it possible? m

• No. You're dad is a motherfucker (literally). You can do whatever you want with your life and if that man loves you so much to hide something like that from you and you feel the same way then you deserve each other.

• If love its truth, then follow your heart.

• Ignore your father. He shouldn't decide who you fall in love with, it's your life, not his.

• ah your from the Philippines.. That explains your broken English .

What Girls Said 3

• Um at least he has a job! Kind of rude to just say dump a great person because he is a garbage collector

• No babe. Stay if you feel like he's worth it

• follow your heart... u r an adult u r the only one responsible for your life and decisions..