Guys, how to make him realize I won't stick around through his shit?

I am seeing this guy and we're progressing very quickly, there has been a lot of talk of our relationship status and how after hanging out more he will ask me out. He proceeds to call me "his girl" and got jealous when I told him a guy was texting me. I have cut off all contact from potential mates (guys in general) for him, And so he says he has done the same. So at the beginning I would wake up everyday to "good morning beautiful" texts, now not so much. He just texts me "sup b" and is acting off now. We've hungout a lot lately, and he still says he is interested in dating me but we're acting too much of a couple too soon I believe. I want to feel more protected and special. Lately I've been wondering if I am acting the fool by walking to meet him so often, so I told his sister who I'm very good friends with that I don't know if I want to date him anymore because he is losing the charm of the cute texts and making me feel special. If anything I feel like a booty call who walks to meet him and then the next day does a 40 minute walk home too, by myself. I'm tired of walking to HIS house, I don't want him coming to mine but I want him to make an effort to see ME more. How do I say this through text without saying "you need to put more effort in" I want to be off with him and make him feel like he's losing me and has to fight for me? Thanks

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Sigh women and their subtle hints we are not women we want you to be straight forward with us just tell him straightforward "hey if you don't do these things I want you to do then I will leave you and you are making me lose interest with you" And just tell him everything you told us.

What Guys Said 11

• Who the fuk WALK 40 minute to a guy house and 40 min back?

Guy are not really good at reading "hint", be direct is the best way. Just say it straight forward : "I want you to put more effort in our relationship, fight for me and make me feel special b*tch or I'm out! "

• Yeah you sort of answered this question yourself, but if your trying to play games with him like that its not going to lead to a stable relationship.
    Being more direct in your approach is the best way to stabilize everything at this point, assuming you are even interested enough to do that at this point.

• Wait so you guys aren't even technically dating yet and he was already being insecure about other dudes? Why would you want to date such a person...

• You tell him exactly that. "I'm not sticking with your shit. Quit it or I leave"

• The typical note a girl does and behavior. You have to tell him goodbye. Stop trying to beat around the bush and psychologically induce his effort. It's obvious that you are more concerned with the loss of him so much that you are afraid to tell him what you have just told us here. Repeat to him and then if he doesn't want to come too. It's most likely over and you should save yourself the 40 minute walk. You don't let him come to you're house... why not?

• Because my parents don't want him seeing me because he looks like a bad boy because he has tattoos

• I would say just keep your eyes peeled for someone better. Me, I prefer relationships where neither party makes an effort.

• You don't owe the dude anything. if you're losing interest then break it off. It's his fault and not yours. He's obviously not relationship material if he's already becoming flakey

• WALK AWAY. if you can walk.

• You typed all this to us when you could have just said this to him.

• Not really smart one, I literally just said I don't want to say this to him. Is this not what this website was created for? To ask questions? I don't need dumbass comments back that aren't helping me

• Good luck trying to enter a more serious relationship with someone you feel you can't even talk to. Lack of communication is the one the main reasons relationships fail. Have fun being a piece of ass, dumbass.

• That's real mature👌 have fun being ignorant👋

• you're nuts, sorry had to say it.

• I'm sorry you feel like you can't do this for him