What now, after she flakes out?

met a girl online, we talked for a week , initiating equally amount of contact... she seemed quite into me. I am good looking and so is she. we were to go on a date 8 days after we started talking from a dating site. the morning of the date she was saying it was a badf day... this led me to believe she was gonna cancel, that night-friday she said she was gonna nap and see how she felt when she woke up. 3.5 hours later still no call or text but I see she is active on FB so I know she is awake and bullshitting me. so 10pm comes around and I text her " maybe another night".
The next day we talked and she apologized and said she hesitated, i didn't make a beg deal of it at all. she said she wanted to still meet. however from that Friday morning until mon morn any conversation we had was initiated by me only... she answered but never started a conversation and her texts were brief and sporadic if at all. clearly she lost interest. so I bailed, i told her thatr
"I dont see much effort and i feel that you are not that into me so I will leave you to your thing, good luck and its been a pleasure" did I do the right thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe, she was probably testing out how you'd react to a changing dynamic. I guess texting her at 10 pm was the wrong move, since it showed her that you basically waited for her till hen.
    Your best bet would have been to wait till she contacts you and then send her pictures of the night out you had with your friends that night or something similar.

• I thought it may have been a test, who knows... fricken flakes

What Girls Said 3

• You could have tried once more, but if it felt right then it was right.

• You did right by me. You seemed to be wasting your time. Sorry about that.

• The longer I wait to meet someone from the internet, the harder it becomes for me to actually do it. Maybe she was just feeling lazy and didn't want to get all gussied up

What Guys Said 1