Girls, other than looks, describe what an attractive man is?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• When they have manners.
    Omfg no words how I love that.

What Girls Said 18

• A sweet, charming, cutely innocent guy ^_^

• Personality is key, I like a guy with a sense of humor above all else. Someone who is like minded and intelligent. I like a guy who can bring me out of my comfort zone and someone who wants to experience news things together.

• Sense of Humor, Loyal, Trustworthy, Honest, Not afraid to say what he's really feeling, can have fun, and respects women.
    We like guys who make us feel good about ourselves, but lying won't help our self esteem. If we ask how we look and you politely tell us you like some other outfit you've seen us in, depending on the girl, we won't scream and cry, so you can be honest with us. That's attractive.
    Don't be too clingy or jealous either.

• Confidence, kindness, and loyalty. Also, having an interest in keeping his body healthy through exercise and eating right.

• On the inside: kind, patient, understanding, smart AND intelligent, confifent but not cocky, loyal.

On the outside: clean, decently dressed, put together, in decent shape.

That is an attractive guy. Bingo. The inside makes the outside attractive. That is important.

• The confidence to do embarrassing things like picking me up and running down a hallway with me just to make me laugh. The little giggles that he thinks sound girly, but are adorable. The rough, slurred speak when he's attracted to you and wants you. The way his eyes shine and warm like the sun after coming out of a cold house. The muscle definition under his soft skin that screams strength and the need to protect.

• Loyal kind common interests understanding and equal
    But I also want a man who has standards who respects himself and treats others how he wants to be treated

• Emotions, please heavenly father give me a man who shows his emotions. In my opinion if a guy can show his feelings to me openly his charm increases ten fold, Humour is great also!!!

• A. n attractive man has these five qualities. 1. Nice personality (not too clingy, not too dramatic, not an airhead)
    2. Nice body (hot would be good... but not required)
    3. Cute face
    4. Intelligent
    5. Not a man sl*t

• When they are gentlemen and are respectful

• An attractive man (to me) takes responsibilities for his actions, puts family first and works hard in everything he does. He puts his significant other first and he or she does the same.

• Smart sweet and kind to others

• Kind, mature, comedic, and protective.

• Funny smart

• fit arms, legs, & bumm :)

• Funny. Funny. Oh, and funny.

• how he makes me feel, what he gives me on the personal level-how interesting is his persona.

• He has to be caring, honest, and have good morals.