I can only find Personality or Looks?

Every girl I could be with either get on great personality and we get on well but I am not attracted to them at all or I am attracted to them but we aren't well suited and the whole thing goes up in flames. I want the middle ground but I dont think it really exist. I dont want the perfect girl, I'm not asking for the most beautiful girl in the world either just someone I am attracted to and that I am well suited to, SOmeone who understands me and is like me. A soul mate I guess

Most Helpful Girl

• Same way with me. I do think it exists though.

• It must do because you have to be attracted to the person you date and you need to be smewaht compatible

• Its not like we are asking for the someone hot as F*ck, just someone we think is cute and also someone that has the personality to back it up

• Common sense. Some people just don't get it though.

What Girls Said 1

• Omg great question. I been wondering this. Met someone with great personality but not attracted to them. An guys i've been attracted to in the past had rubbish personalities as most were selfish. Guy i met is generous, respectful, patient , understanding an all the things a girl could want but romantically no spark , butterflies or anything to take it further.

What Guys Said 4

• don't worry dude... such girls exist... i know a girl who has both personality and looks... but i know that i\ll never have yer anyway... oh well!

• Why won't you have said girl?

• Am I the only one who only makes female friends if they're attractive? Guess I'm just shallow.

• i've come across girls who were balanced like this. It just takes some digging

• Good luck buddy. you're gonna need it.