What does playing games mean to a woman?

I was told that I play games, aparently this girl was wanting a relationship and I guess I lead her to believe I wanted a relationship with her, even though we never met and since I was not blunt about it she thought I was playing her... is this the normal way internet dating works? what does "playing" mean to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• actully that was her mistake basically... anyway... u have nothing 2 b ashamed of... so don't worry :-)

What Girls Said 2

• playing games in my opinion and I repeat in my opinion is the following behavor

flirtatious
    verbally

havering
    indecisive , makes no sense

inderectness
    has important conversations through text instead of face to face

unwilling
    unwilling to be with the person all day or all night

sudden eyebrow movements when asked certain questions

• It means in your scenerio that you were acting like you wanted to date her then say you dont want to. = Playing with feelings

What Guys Said 1

• In my case hot and cold. (I know her irl)
    I hate it when people are super flirty and talkative one minute, and the next they're just silent and un responsive.

• You are so right and Iagree with you I hate that from GUYS!!! when that happen. Why you guys are like that tell me please

• It's annoying isn't it! It's just like; make up your mind ffs. 😡