Does he only see me as one of the guys?

I met a guy in my waterpolo class in the fall, and unintentionally fell for him on the last day of class. Over winter break, I added him on fb and messaged him about the class, to which he replied immediately. The class wasn't offered in the winter, so I didn't see him. However, its the spring quarter, and we're both taking the class again.

I've been trying to talk to him during the class, but he doesn't really talk to me. Yet, he has no problem talking to the guys in the class. There aren't many girls in the class, and I think I'm the only girl he's talked to. However, I think he's warming up to me. He's talked to me a bit more the past few weeks. He cheers me on when i have the ball, calls my name (I don't think i've heard him calling anyone else's name), directs me where to go during the game, and talks to me a little more during breaks. Does that mean he's starting to see me as one of the guys? He's being more friendly with me, and I'd like to think that it's because he's starting to like me, but i'm pretty sure thats not the case.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to tell. Just give it time and see where it goes.

What Guys Said 2

• I think he see you as one the boys or he could like you but just doesn't know how to tell you

• Probably just a friend maybe starting to like you

What Girls Said 1