Girls, would you ever let a man basically buy you?

I am extremely materialistic. I want my women to look a certain way, act a certain way, and have certain things. Whenever I am dating a woman or women, I always wonder if she can satisfy me. Most of the women I date end up saying I am an asshole for expecting them to have sex like pornstars and to be submissive in almost all cases, including when we argue. The thing is I don't feel like an asshole because I am everything that I am asking for. I have a great salary, I am very tall, standing at 6'1, with blue eyes and dark hair.

Since I have most of the qualifications that women ask for is it really that bad that I will always expect my women to be like pornstars with flawless bodies and almost perfect at having sex? Am I really an asshole?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a genuine suggestion. If you want someone who thinks your money and looks are what is most important, and you also want this person to have sex like a porn star and always be submissive to you, then you don't want a real, down-to-earth relationship (not criticizing, just observing). Women are thinking and feeling human beings when it comes to relationships and who they are attracted to, so if you want someone who only has the qualities and desires you've described above, then I think you will need to find someone who treats relationships and sex like a profession. I. e. a woman who is willing to conform to the mold you're looking for in exchange for the money and not-too-ugly company that you're advertising. I would suggest three things, date a porn-star (seriously, I feel like that's the pool where you're most likely to find a girl with all those criteria), date (hire) a consort (I mean, that's certainly a means to an end, albeit more direct), or perhaps take a look at some of the dating websites that aim to match American men with foreign women who hold more traditional views of submissiveness and family-first, and honestly really really want a green card and a stable source of income. Now in my personal opinion you should see a therapist or guidance counselor, not because you're crazy but just to have someone professional who you can talk too about your very determined view of women. Just a thought.

What Girls Said 14

• Nope. I can get a guy way more qualified then you who doesn't feel the need to treat me like his dog.

Here's a tip: get over yourself :))

• So you can find a man that earns as much as me, as tall as me, and as good looking as me that treats you better? Are you sure this man isn't in movies? Can you tell me what your ideal man looks like and acts like?

• So what salary is ideal for you then?

• I can't answer that. It really depends.

• No. And the only thing that you may have that a lot of women ask for is the looks. A lot of women don't want guys with that type of asshole personality who seem to be full of themselves or cocky. That's not usually attractive--unless if the woman is that way herself.

• So you would rather have the humble man that makes a modest living over the arrogant rich guy?

• Define attractive? How tall? How muscular? What facial features? Because I am sure that matters significantly.

• I can't explain it. If I answer those questions, I might see a guy with that and he might not be attractive to me.

As long as I find him sexually attractive (and he should feel the same of course).

• You have every right to have certain preferences; however, I feel you focus too much on the physical. What about what she's like as a person? Is she kind? Does she support you?

You'd be surprised, the person whom you fall for could be exactly what you've always wanted... or not. Looks are great, but that's not all that matters.

To me "being bought" is a sign of disrespect. So what, because you buy her shit means you have complete control of their choices? I'm sorry but no, not for me. What about if you can satisfy HER?

That's not a relationship to me, it's all show and no substance.

• I agree with other comments, the fact that you need to change someone 100% without any compromises, have no respect for them, and only wants them for sex shows that you are an asshole. Not everything in life is about how we look or how much money you have! I don't like you and I don't have the energy to argue any further

• I don't know you but based on what I just read you sound very selfish. It's okay to want specific things in a relationship but if you want the relationship to be meaningful you have to have some room for improvement or flaws on your part and the woman's part. No one is perfect, you obviously have some flawed views about women and that will make finding and keeping a relationship difficult. You might as well date a stripper, they love attention and materialistic objects. Plus they all have great bodies and big fake tits. Because it basically sounds like you want a fake relationship.

• You are an asshole. You may have the looks but not everything is about looks. My boyfriend is almost 6 foot and has a killer body and is hot as can be. He is not an arrogant. He is sweet as can be and I love that about him. I don't expect him to change and he doesn't expect me to change. That is how relationships work.

• Some girls are looking for that, pretty sure it's not the majority though even though a lot of girls say they, most are just joking around. You can have your expectations nothing wrong with that you just have to keep in mind that if they're too high you won't find anyone.

• i think you can find women who are looking to be that for a man who is good enough.
    the question is, are you good enough?

• Not really cause I feel the same way

• You sound controlling and insecure

• You kinda are. Girls aren't Barbies, sorry.

• Women are emotional beings so they would prefer to feel loved over being a commodity. They would only agree to that if they were a gold digger or just wanted you for sex or some other reason ie. are like you.

I personally would not want to be 'bought'.

• I definitely would not date a guy like that. If you can get what you're expecting/wanting, then by all means go for it, but it sounds like you can't get any woman to stick around. Which is really no surprise.

The only qualities I'm hearing you talk about are 1) good salary 2) tall/6'1" and the eye color and hair, which is not that important on most people's lists.

What else makes you someone women would want to date? By your own admission you're materialistic, controlling, excessively dominating, and have unrealistic expectations. Seems to me the cons far outweigh the pros.

• Then what do women want to date? What characteristics?

• Guys who are fun, interesting, considerate, masculine, caring, confident, have goals and cool interests/passions, and they're interested in you as a person who has her own personality, hopes, passions and quirks. It's a real, genuine interaction - not all this superficial BS.

• Isn't someone full of themselves? You might be "perfect" on the outside, but you suck as a person. So no, you can't expect to get everything that you want, since you're not giving women all that they want.

• But I am still able to give women most of what they want the height, the looks, the money, it seems unfair that the vast majority of women want all of that then they want me not to be arrogant. It is so hard not to be arrogant about it because then what is the point of having it all?

• No, I have a degree. Helping people? Why would I do that? It seems so unfair that I become wealthier and then society says "donate my money". Is that really the ideal man to you? Can you describe him?

• If you're smart enough, you can find a way to use that money to make yourself even more money and help people at the same time. Sure you'll have a little less, but it'll still be enough. And if you don't want to do that, then why does that have to equate to being arrogant? You could just be a normal person.

I don't really have an ideal man. When I feel it, I feel it...