Girls, What is the ideal man to you?

Girls, What is the ideal man to you?

I am posting this for a good reason. I am really arrogant since I earn a lot of money and look good and I just want to see if my supiscions are right.

My assumption is that most of you ladies will greatly care about a man's looks, money, and qualifications. I just want to see if I have a right to be arrogant then.

Please ladies be honest with me?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I like an outgoing kinda shy guy, not loud though. That has a sense of humor and thats funny. Thats nice and sweet. Lastly, thats also honest and loyal.

• What about height, weight, and money?

• Height, taller than me. But, I'd date a shortie if I really like them. Weight, skinny with a flat stomach or abs. Money, enough to take care of him self.

What Girls Said 7

• My ideal man has to be educated, head strong, ambitious, funny and goal oriented. I don't care for money because I make enough to do with or without him. I prefer for him to not be so wealthy because some wealthy guys are dick heads. He doesn't have to be drop dead gorgeous either. He could be an average attractive looking guy. So no! Not all women care greatly about money, looks and all these other stereotypical things.

• Arrogance is a turn off. I don't care how hot you are. It's what I consider a Beta male trait. Not interested in those. I prefer Alpha Males:

-Rational
    -Confident yet not cocky
    -Brave/Courageous
    -Honorable
    -Moral
    -Respectful
    -Loyal

These are just personal traits that I like:
    -Humorous
    -Romantic
    -Compassionate

As for how they look? I love men taller than me, I like them fit, and I prefer a middle-class blue collar worker.

That's it.

• You know hozier that's the perfect guy http://youtu.be/Byeg1LMu5mM

• My ex was like you, i'm not looking for another version of him but I do want the next guy to be even better.

• Humility is Handsome.. and most girls don't actually care about a guy's wallet. Good looks are like a bonus to a golden personality

• i care about height, looks? somewhat. Money? no. but don't show it off like you're just the shit thats a turn on for most girls.

• fun/funny.. self confident.. romantic.. respectful.. self assured..

• What about height, weight, and money?