Seeing a girl who has a bf?

Ok I started hooking up with this girl who flat out told me she has a bf and while I kinda feel bad we have this insane sexual chemistry. A part of me feels like this poor soul should know about his girls infidelity but the other part of me thinks if he did his job properly I wouldn't be in the pic. Fellas u ever feel guilty about bagging someone elses girl? Girls should I continue this relationship or end it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Does she like you? If so i guess she should dump him first be4 being with u, i don't think its really right to do that though.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah dude you need to go ahead and skidaddle on outta there. That never ends well. She could easily tell her boyfriend that she's seeing you and he flips out and hunts you down and beats your a** or worse. I would leave ASAP. Don't let the Pussy fool you man. She probably playing the damsel in distress telling you that he's a horrible boyfriend. Think if you were in his shoes! That is all. You know what to do.

• oh well... if she had a bf, then i'd INSTANTLY stop basically... i have no place there!

• Rarely does that road end up well. Be honorable and tell her you want to stay in touch for when she no longer is dating someone exclusively. Stay friends and let her decide where to go.

• Good call bro.

• I know it's hard to fight the urge to pounce, especially when you know she won't say no. But you just gotta decide if you want a one-time thing, or something meaningful. Meaningful is the higher road. Good luck brother

• Plus, who's to say after you tell her that, she won't just dump the guy in a couple weeks and choose you anyways lol. Have your cake and eat it lol

• Okay third-wheel...

• All I have to say is; I'll be gettin' your girl soon enough.

• I have no girl for you to get at homie. I'm no sucker. Girls are sneaky creatures