Guys, will you ask a girl out again, if she rejects you the first time?

You like a girl. You asked her out and she kinda rejects in a polite way, not very strong rejection. Are u gonna ask her out again? If so, after how long would you try again

22

Most Helpful Guy

• No, fuck that.

I don't care if she was just confused and actually wanted to date, whether she changed her mind, whatever the explanation might be. If she rejects me, I assume it's a forever-rejection and completely put her out of mind so I can focus on one of the billions of other women on the planet.

There's nothing so special about her that I'd try a second time. If she changes her mind, she can ask me herself or sulk.

What Guys Said 21

• Hell, no! Rejection is bad enough the first time. Who wants to take a chance on hearing, "The answer is still no! Are you stupid?" If you want to go out with this guy, you will need to do the asking.

• If she gave me some sort of reason like she didn't want to date right now or had personal issues, yes I would ask again later, probably be a number of months later. If I was flat out rejected with no explanation, no, I would not ask again.

• If she says she's busy, I'll ask her out again. If she says no or acts completely appalled, then no, it's not going to happen.

• Probably not. If she declined the invitation for a date because of a conflict that would be different. But if it wasn't something like that I'd probably not try to draw water from that well again.

• No, I'm not.

• Why would I want to get rejected a second time? If you want me later, baby, then you'll have to hope I say yes when YOU ask next time.

• Maybe I'd try again. ONLY IF... it were a friendship type situation and the time really just wasn't good when I first asked. If we remained friends and grew closer I may give her a second shot.

• No, then I'll just be considered a creep. Do women think it doesn't hurt when we're rejected? At least we have the balls to put ourselves out there.

• Nope, I never ask twice. No guy should ask twice.

• Never. Unless she approached me in some way I would never try it again.

• I can't see why I would ask again

• Only if she shows some interest or some moves.

• NEVER, I take her out of my mind and heart.

• nope and never.

• When I was younger, right now hell NO. Lets search for next one.

• no they would be lucky enough for me to ask in the first place

• No way... we won't risks anymore

• Hells no, I don't play that game. If she says no, then I am not playing the chase after her bullshit so she can pump her ego.
    If she had interest the she shouldn't have said no.

• will you ask a girl out again, if she rejects you the first time?
    - No
    Are u gonna ask her out again? If so, after how long would you try again?
    - Never

Once a girl makes up her mind and rejects you the first time, thats it done deal next...

• Probably not.

If you've changed your mind, that's on you. Ball's in your court now. If you want him, you're going to have to say something.

• It depends on the guy. Personally if I actually asked a girl out, perfer if they asked me out, and they rejected me, I would just stay out of their lives cause it would be awkward to me.