What kind of guy/guys attracts only fat women?

I don't hate fat women, I'm just not attracted to them but they seem attracted to me. I refuse to force myself to be attracted to them because that would be lying and leading them on which would be even worse then rejecting them. I'm not a extremely shallow person nor do I expect to get women that are 10's, 9's, 8's 7's either. If I date a woman, I want to be attracted to her. Is that so wrong? Isn't that what everyone wants? So what kind of guy only attracts fat women? I'm not a jerk to women and I'm outgoing so I know its not that I'm shy. I never attract the women that I could actually see myself being with and don't tell me I have some false confidence that women can smell a mile away because if I did, I would've given up on women a long time ago and don't tell me its not my time yet because I'm in my 30's and don't tell me I'm going after the wrong women because other than weight, personality, and mental health, I really have no standards when it comes to women. Also don't tell me I approach them wrong Because I have followed advice and it still hasn't worked . So again what kind of guy/guys attract fat women?

Hmmm its seems like no one can answer the question title

Most Helpful Girl

• Troll question... lol is it because of this question?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1460033-why-are-so-many-americans-fat-not-ashamed-of-it-at-all

I think you just like bashing fat people.

• This is my first question like this and no I don't bash fat women , I'm just not attracted to them. I've been rejected by women too but you don't see me getting all bent out of shape about it.

• I said other than weight, personality and mental state, I have no real standards.

• But you do have a standard here. You don't accept fat women. Stop being contradictory about it.

What Girls Said 6

• No, it's not wrong to want to be attracted to the person you want to date. But there are many wo/men who are attracted to them.

For instance, yes I know porn is staged and not real, but there was this very hot muscular man who was eating out a BBW. So even the guys I prefer might be into them.

• Maybe you need to go for the skinny/ crazy ones? Lol. As someone who is studying psych, I know that people do subsciously choose other people that they think that they deserve. Unfortunately, most people would place larger people on the lower end on the scale of desirability. do you think that subsciously you rate youself lowly? And it is projecting itself unto potential partners?

• I don't rate myself high or low. I don't think it has anything to do with that. So what kinds of guys attract only fat women?

• A pic might help.. Maybe your giving off a physical vibe.. Tho I can't be certain.. Are you a moody guy?

• Fat guys from what I've seen

• I'm skinny and that's all I attract.

• How much do you weigh? Would you mind posting a pic of yourself as well?

• I'm 5 ft 10 150 pounds. I might be able to post a picture later. What would a picture of me have to do with it?

• Since you're not fat (That'd be the top reason) ... I'd guess you're mainly around fat women due to social circles. Are most of your hobbies and interests sedentary and your circle of friends largely sedentary? This lifestyle catches up with women first, though it gets men sooner or later too.

• Not really. I've joined dating sites and that's all I seem to attract.

• Ah. A lot of people on dating sites are fat because they're busy working (usually desk jobs) and/or have hobbies that don't lead to meeting people. I'm a little bit overweight now due to some bad circumstances over the past year, but before when I was dating online I was quite slender. Guys I'd meet said that was a surprise because most of the girls they met werent. A lot of the guys aren't, either.

• If you want to specifically target slim women, you've got to take up some fitness related hobbies. That gives you a more concentrated pool.

What Guys Said 1

• (strokes chin thoughtfully) Question for your sir; are you black? If you are then you are not alone. This is something that afflicts most black men. Black men have a weakness for Ass. Fat black women have been trapping black men for years; utilizing the trait to exploit his weakness! If it is round in the right places and jiggles then a black man will loose 89% to 98% of his common sense and rationality.
    If you are not black (or Jewish or Asian) and if you've made the mistake of giving a fat woman or even a chubby woman a compliment in front of a fat woman or women, then you have been afflicted with Faticus Desperaticosisus.
    FD or the Fat-Finger Touch is a disease that is spread through line of sight. And thanks to social mediums, now it can spread through the internet as well, following you throughout your dating life... or at least until you change states or jobs.
    How do you unfortunately become affected? >sighssniffs