Are guys into nice girls?

is there such a thing as too nice?

0|1
0|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yes absolutely. That smile on your profile pic is really inviting.
    It makes you a lot more attractive than ladies looking like "a babe"!
    And is there such a thing as "too nice"... I'd say when you have to play games to be "super nice" that's too nice!
    If you're nice in a spontaneous way, that's perfect :-) :-)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the most helpful Sam (guess that's your name haha) and please continue to be nice :D

What Guys Said 16

• I love nice girls. That's the kind of girl I like.

2|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I love nice. Nice girls are honest, and I find trust to be essential if you're in a serious relationship. Ideally she should be nice, but with a dirty mind. I love that. And I dont care if she'd let me walk all over her. Because I dont walk over anyone anyways.

I wouldn't fuck or otherwise be involved with a woman who wasn't nice (at least not for long).

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha I just asked this question. For me personally nah, it might be a good change of pace. You can however be to clingy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like nice girls. Just don't be a pushover.

0|0
    0|0
  • if your attractive i don't think it matters but i would prefer a nice girl to a B any day even if she was super hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't like them otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course nice girls is the best!

0|0
    0|0
  • When you say nice... what do you actually mean?

0|0
    0|0
    • Like, I don't want to be mean or hurt anyones feelings. But I can be mean If I'm not being treated right. Like I always give guys the benefit of the doubt

• I am a big fan of nice girls but nice girls are big fan of bad guys :/

• Yeah sure..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes yes we do ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • we prefer nice girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice girls. Not "nice" girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I just want to have fun you know? Nice girls don't give you that "thrill"

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as "nice" isn't a euphemism, then yes definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I don't think I know any guy that doesn't want a girl with a sweet personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • The problem with being too nice especially for men is that, you become a pushover. Sometimes, people want the other person to take charge, make decisions etc.. we don't want to ALWAYS have to make the decision

0|0
    0|0
    • Not in decisions in stuff, just not a mean person

• Again, as I said, too nice of a person, you can become a pushover. Sometimes taking charge of a situation, SOUNDS mean

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.