Guys, if you really like a girl but can't commit bc you are scared you might disappoint her would this text make you want her more?

" I just want you to know that I wanted to be there for you as you make your transition in life but I hate to see you like this. If we are not on the same level and you cannot trust me then is going to hurt but maybe we should be friends so you can find out what you really want. I know what I want in life but I want to be with someone who wants to grow with me. I like you a whole lot but I feel like I'm not helping just being around." What would you do if you really wanted her to stay? Would this make you want her more? Explain

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I really have no idea as to why guys are so afraid to commit these days. It was never like this in the old days... Whats happening to all young guys out there. Come on guys commit dammit

• Its not that guys are scarred of commitment its that girls be hos now.

• Thank you. I found out that he doesn't want me to leave. He told me that I have had a major impact on his life. I think he's trying to filter out his past so that he can enjoy the new. This thing we have is different than what he has had I'm sure. He says he misses me and thinks about me all the time. It's hard when time is ticking at age 34 but we keep growing closer instead of apart

• Its a pleasure, thats great to hear that he does not want you to leave... he trusts and depends on you... that's real love. Give him some time as guys need to figure out things sometimes. Yeah i know time is against you guys and i see it more in today's time when the girls and boys are out of sync in terms of timing for kids and marriage... just hang in there and don't make any rash decisions.

What Guys Said 5

• Can't commit because he's afraid of disappointing you? What a croc of shit. Tell him to commit or your leaving.

• He feels like he is leading me on? He wants me to have everything and it frustrating him

• Well explain why I have already met his family and hung out with him and his home boys. Explain why he takes me out and go to church with me. Explain why we are seen in public together. Explain why we already act like a couple. Explain why he showed his mama a pic of me. Explain why he knows and talked to my bro and sis. Explain why he gets upset if he knows I'm sad. Explain why he told he he doesn't want me to leave after I tried

• That's why I don't know what to do. He is putting in effort like we already are. I'm thinking it's an inward issue

• Ummm... I think something like this is best said in person.

That way you get his reaction, and you can finally tell for yourself how he feels about you.

• Yea we are he text back that he doesn't want me to leave

• Nothing you say or do will make a guy change his mind about commiting to you.

• I am breaking up with my girlfriend because I can't commit, and she's the best one can think of

• The point to being a guy is that we want to keep you around as long as we can, without committing (if he's a commitment phobe of course). If you can't take not having a commitment, and you leave, that will just further his commitment phobia. We want to know you're going to stay no matter what.

Relationships are all about push and pull. Who can make the other one crack first

• Well I'm not getting any younger