Was it smart to leave my ex for another guy?

I was dating this guy for three months and well he would always talk about how he wanted to build a relationship and have a little family.. Then all of a sudden he wasn't himself he was rude and would hardly talk to me! And well I cut back then and he told Me I had the right to cut. Then all of a sudden this guy comes and makes me see the real beauty in me. He spoils me and says really cute things to me. He makes me feel like a princess. He fears in loosing me and cried when he seen my scars. He also cried when he dreamed that I cheated on him.. Which im clearly sure that I would never do such thing! Do you think its smart that I left my ex for him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it was for the best that u left ur ex. But i'll be honest, this other guy seems like he needs to man up. I think u need a stronger guy who will support u better. I dont think its a good thing that he spoils u or that he easily cries. U obviously have doubts in the relationship already. Otherwise u wouldn't be asking the question. I think this is a classic case of Mr. Nice Guy syndrome. If u dont know what that is, I would suggest reading a little of this book called 'No More Mr. Nice Guy'. I think u will understand my answer better when u read a little of this book.

• I wouldn't say doubting it. I love my relationship with him but he's just trying so hard not to hurt me. And he tells me that

• I think he is trying too hard to be nice nice nice all the time. And that can be annoying.

What Guys Said 4

• yes of course

• I don't want people to look at me as a h*e

• It's a vicious cycle. Current lover makes you feel special, time happens, time changes lover, lover becomes evil, you find someone you like, dump current evil lover for new lover, repeat the cycle.

• You've made the decision, roll with it.

• It appears that way yes.

What Girls Said 2

• I was with my ex for 5 years. He treated me like crap and to be honest I don't know why I even stayed. Leaving him was the best thing I ever did. I was so much happier without him, and after 6 months I found this amazing guy who opened my eyes on how a guy should treat a girl.

I think you made the absolute best decision, and if anyone looks at you like you are a hoe, screw them. They have no right to judge anything. You are not a hoe, you are a girl who finally found a guy who treats her right and how she should be treated.

• Obviously, what matters is that you're happy with the person you're with. This new guy seems really nice and sweet, good gor you!