If you really knew you didn't want to be with someone, would you go out on a date with them?

Often times people will just agree to go on a date, just to be nice about it, but they know that they don't actually want to be with them. Is this moral though. Doesn't it sort of lead them on?

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would. Dates don't have to lead to relationships. It can be just nice spending time with a guy, definitely on a date when their is some sexual tension. It's just fun. And of course it can lead to sex which is often the main reason why guys ask for dates. I let a couple guys I fuck me after dates where I knew nothing more was gonna happen and actually it was always great, definitely the wildest kind of sex when it's on a first date. I've even gotten a fuck buddy out of a date. I prefer this casual sex thing to starting a relationship that's bound to fail, when I don't really have feelings for the guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't because it would be a waste of both our time, and I wouldn't want to lead a guy on.. but, I do know sometimes women will say yes to a date just to get a guy to stop asking if he keeps hounding her for a date... or just to be polite.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because if I knew they were interested I wouldn't want to lead them on. The other person has feelings as well and I don't want to hurt them more.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's a waste of both of our times and I don't liked to lead people on. Why would I?

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I would be up front about it and decline to go out on a date.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• No, I wouldn't do that. I don't want to mislead a woman and waste her time.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I never would.

1|0
    0|0