If you really knew you didn't want to be with someone, would you go out on a date with them?

Often times people will just agree to go on a date, just to be nice about it, but they know that they don't actually want to be with them. Is this moral though. Doesn't it sort of lead them on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would. Dates don't have to lead to relationships. It can be just nice spending time with a guy, definitely on a date when their is some sexual tension. It's just fun. And of course it can lead to sex which is often the main reason why guys ask for dates. I let a couple guys I fuck me after dates where I knew nothing more was gonna happen and actually it was always great, definitely the wildest kind of sex when it's on a first date. I've even gotten a fuck buddy out of a date. I prefer this casual sex thing to starting a relationship that's bound to fail, when I don't really have feelings for the guy.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't because it would be a waste of both our time, and I wouldn't want to lead a guy on.. but, I do know sometimes women will say yes to a date just to get a guy to stop asking if he keeps hounding her for a date... or just to be polite.

• No because if I knew they were interested I wouldn't want to lead them on. The other person has feelings as well and I don't want to hurt them more.

• No. It's a waste of both of our times and I don't liked to lead people on. Why would I?

• No, I would be up front about it and decline to go out on a date.

What Guys Said 2

• No, I wouldn't do that. I don't want to mislead a woman and waste her time.

• No I never would.