Girls, why does the nice guy never get the girl (get friend zoned)?

I have friends that are dicks/douchebags and get girlfriend after girlfriend after girlfriend. While I am the guy that girls say that can tell everything to and they're best guy friend but I always get friend zoned…why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's better to be nice, so keep doing it. The right girls will realize what they had the whole time soon enough. Once you are a little more grown up and out of high school, girls tend to look for better guys... our at least the smart ones do. And you'll be right there when they realize they like you better than the other jerks.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• In the long run, nice guys win. Teenage girls tend to date bad boys because they're fun and exciting, but once we get out of that daydream all we want is a nice guy. Teenagers just care too much about the person they date's image rather then how they treat them. Boys and girls are guilty of this. But eventually we grow out of it. So nice guys for the win!

2|0
    0|0
  • Friend zone- imaginary place guys to scared to make the first move created to explain why Wemon won't have sex with them

1|0
    0|0
  • What every else said

0|0
    0|0
  • Quality over quantity. The nice guys finish last.

2|0
    0|0
  • Because they act like they just qant to be friends and are surprised when it happens.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because then girls that you've previously taken an interest in haven't had a brain. If you were smart you'd go with the nice guy that treats you right.

0|0
    0|0
  • because you use terms like 'friend zone' and 'I'm a nice guy' go wear your fedora

0|0
    0|0
  • bevause some girls are mean and doest like nice guys because they aren't really looking for a true love especially at your age but i would love to have a nice guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friend zone has nothing to do with being nice
    It's simple lack of attraction
    And they're usually too 'nice' to make a move

0|0
    0|0