Guys, why would a guy I'm seeing show me pictures of his guy friends and talk about how fit they are?

Honestly, I'm actually interested in him only so I don't really know what to say when he does that or to I react

i just nod and say cool

12

Most Helpful Guy

• My guess is, he's either testing you to see if you'd like them more than him, testing your reaction or interests towards fit guys, or it could be that he just trusts you enough that he feels comfortable sharing who his friends are with you

• Yeah very possible! Thanks for sharing your opinion ^^

What Guys Said 11

• Maybe he is auditioning guys for a threesome.

• Ahahaha! More like an orgy

• Well, I was thinking like he was looking for your reaction to find which you like the most and going with just one. But... maybe...

• He might be checking to see if you're attracted to them. He might also be trying to show off his friends so you think he's cooler for hanging out with fit guys.

• Yeah that sounds logical, thanks!

• I think he is trying to get a feel for what appeals to *you* and then he will emulate it.

• Yeah I got that vibe too, cause he did mention joining the gym

• You may have just been friendzoned by a gay guy...

• Hahaha that sounds confusing.
    Maybe he is just not that grown up and wants to show off...

• He's insecure, and he's testing you. You need to tell him directly that you are only interested in him, because of who he is, not because of his level of fitness.

• Thanks! I'll give it a shot

• Maybe he goes both ways?

• I don't think so, he has been in a long term relationship previously

• Sounds a bit dodgy

• Maybe he is gay :/

• Wait... That never crossed my mind @@

But he showed a great deal of interest in me... Now I'm more confused

• New conclusion may be bisexual

• Ahaha! Thanks x)

• He's either inclined to go the other way, or may be trying see if you think any of them are good looking, he could well be bisexual too, there's quite a few possibilities tbf :)

• Cause they're being douches