Can anyone tell me or teach me how to talk with girls?

1st I'll tell about myself... From my young age, i haven't talked with girls because i loved a girl seriously for 5years but now she left me... now, i want to be friendly with all girls... Can anyone tell me or teach me how to talk with girls?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're shy, you're going to make it worse to look for reasons to talk to them rather than to grab an opportunity to talk to them. Put yourself in situations to be closer to women, as in, go where the women are. Be near them. Be available for them to talk to you, or have reasons to be in contact and then go from there.

What Girls Said 4

• Be yourself, if she likes you for you than her liking you for something that's for show and that you are not, you need to make her feel at ease when with you. Something that us ladies like is if you can make us laugh so without trying too hard make her laugh genuinely that is an ice breaker.

• girls are just people too like guys, if you approach it like that it's gonna be fine

• Be yourself girls love a real honest man with confidence don't be shy

• Actually I'm a shy guy... i haven't talked to them before... I feel that if i talk with girls, others will think I'm not good...

• You're Lucifer, you should know how