Dating older/younger guys/girls?

What is your opinion on dating someone who is a bit or maybe a lot older/younger than you, would you mind it?

1|0
14|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Honesty I don't mind it. I've always dated older guys, I've found out I have more in common with them, my ex was 2 years older than me. But I never thought I would date someone younger than me, until I met my boyfriend who is 2 years younger than me. At first I thought he wasn't going to be mature enough but I've been proven completely wrong. It all depends on maturity and the person.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not really about their age but their ability to 'catch up' or understanding more about life. I'd say older, the better.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually find older guys hot. But they better be younger than my dad.

0|3
    0|0
  • I'm 29 but I've dated/fuck 18 year old guys just as long as it's legal I'll say why not?

0|2
    1|0
  • i prefer older guys...

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it is okay, but on average, couples who have a huge age gap are less likely to have a happy relationship due to both partners being in different life stages and wanting different things. It can sometimes work out, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer to date a guy older then me or my age. I could not see myself dating a guy younger then me. Mostly because guys my age are immature.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it mainly depends on how old they are, but my parents are 13 years apart, so to me it doesn't matter as much as other people. The person just has to be that one guy i possibly end up falling in love with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a guy younger than me not even a year younger than me unless I really liked him and he showed that he was mature and different from the other guys his age. I prefer guys my age or older.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they are both happy then I don't see why they shouldn't be together.

0|1
    0|0
  • Either way younger guys and older guys are way too immature 😹😅

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a guy who was 23 and I was 17...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I am married but dont know for how long (dont ask). Until recently I woukd've stuck to men my own age (give or take a couple of years). But recently met a couple of much younger guys and changed my mind - I'd give it a go if I was single.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Long as it's not against the law people can do whatever they feel like.

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem but for me not older

0|0
    0|0
  • only thing I can see being a problem is she is a lot younger and her parents don't like it. My rule is that as long as she is finished high school, we can date.

0|0
    0|0
  • 18 to 30 my range.. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem. But I would prefer older women. They are really sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont mind 2 years of difference, more is too much, for now

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how wide the age gap is...

0|0
    0|0