Girls, what do you like most about confident men?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• -I don't have to guess about them. They don't do stupid things (or I should say things I consider stupid), like drop hints. If they like you, they're forward with it.
    -I don't have to reassure them of how great they are, they know it. But not in a cocky way.
    -If I do compliment them, they take it. They don't argue with it and say "no, I'm not handsome".
    -They make others feel good about themselves. They're usually positive and not complaining or bringing anyone down. People with low confidence tend to diss others or try to make them feel as bad as they do. People with high confidence try to compliment and make others feel as good about themselves as they do.

I can go and on about how confidence just makes a man a million times more sexy than a man with no or low confidence.

What Girls Said 11

• I like confidence to the point where I feel protected. I don't like arrogant-confidence at all. If my man knows how to survive in the woods, or fix a flat, or whatever, then that's what I find most attractive. He doesn't have to have confidence in public speaking, or how to maneuver around social situations. Just as long as he's confident with doing what he knows how to do best as a man - that's attractive. :)

• Men (well, people) who are GENUINELY confident are really nice to those around them and build other people up/make other people feel better just by being around them. They aren't insecure, so you don't have to deal with jealousy/possessiveness/being controlling and other bullshit like that.

• Also, I like being able to joke around with a guy / rib him a little bit without him feeling hurt or sensitive about it. And before it's asked, yes, I can take it as much as I dish it haha

• I guess I like that they're the complete opposite of me, I admire people who have loads of confidence, it's kind of amusing.

• I tend to like guys who aren't confident, coincidentally. But the appeal of confidence to me is that the guy doesn't have a shell I have to try to break down. I'm a shy person. Pair me up with someone else who's shy and nothing will ever happen. If the guy is confident or should I say outgoing, there's no guesswork. If he likes me I'll know. Less work on my part

• They focus less on themselves and their insecurities and more on the girl!

• They believe in themselves but not in extremity.

• They're not scared to stand up for what they believe in, even if their peers laugh about it.
    That shit turns me on !

• Their ability to make conversation even when it's obvious you want them to stfu.

• Confidence. Duh!

• They aren't afraid to say/ do what they like. And they like who they are.

• Not having to constantly reassure them because they already are okay with themselves