Should I go to his?

I'm supposed to be going to stay at my mates house who lives 3 hours away and at first I didn't wanna go but he made me feel bad because I told him I never wanted to go, which resulted in me buying tickets to go. We were talking about it and I realised I dont wanna go, I think there's only one reason why he wants me to go. I can't decide if I should go or not, I don't wanna make him upset or annoyed if I dont go. Sometimes I feel like I wanna go but most times I know I don't wanna go. Also I know he wants me to be in a relationship with him but I don't like him like that.

Can anybody give me any advice please? Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't go. It's quite obvious you don't want to and you're only going because you feel bad about not going... but you really don't have to, and if he was actually a friend he'd understand - but he's not your friend, he's a dude that wants you to be his girlfriend. That's why he wants you to go visit him and stay with him... if he can get you alone... he may finally get what he wants... and you might actually give it to him because you'll "feel bad" having "led him on" by going to visit him and stay with him in the first place.

Just avoid the whole damn mess and tell him you're not going. If he gets mad at you, so what?

What Guys Said 2

• Many time in your question you stated that you don't want to go. So why the question since you already know that you do not want to go? If we tell you the reasons you should not go, we are just repeating what yo already said.

• Don't go. If you lose a friend because you won't give him a physical relationship. . . then that's a friend that you can afford to lose.

What Girls Said 4

• I forbid you to go young lady this instance!

• Do not go!! Its obvious that u dont want to go. tell him that smth came up

• I would say don't go.
    It seems that is what you want.

• Don't go. If you don't want to go just tell him something came up. If he gets mad who cares it's his problem not yours.