Girls, would you go on a vacation with a guy who offered to take you all expenses paid?

Girls would you go on a vacation with a guy you know semi well but there is an 18 years gap. You've gone out and talk but aren't dating but get along pretty well. You know enough of each other and even had close moments. Would you take an all expense paid offer? Also he makes it clear that he doesn't expect anything in return only to have fun on the trip.

• Go on the trip
    52% (11)
  • Wouldn't go on trip
    48% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go but I would insist on paying for my half, I just wouldn't feel comfortable with a man paying for me, I don't take anything from anyone unless we're in a relationship and it goes both ways.

• Oh I would let her pay if she wanted once we got there, I would make all the arrangements of flight and hotel and if she wanted to pay for my food I would let her but she wouldn't have to do that

• Ok good to know, yea she has made it clear she doesn't want anything romantic but then if u see us it looks like we are lol. And we get along very well we make each other laugh like no other and we have good chemistry but because I like her Im really ok inviting her to go w me on vacay and not getting anything in return. I just believe we will have a good time on the trip.

• Well I hope it all works out for you :)

What Girls Said 9

• Unless I was already in a relationship with him, I would not go. It'd feel weird and even if he said he doesn't expect anything, I would feel a lot of pressure and I highly doubt that he would not be disappointed or upset if nothing sexual or romantic happened on or after the trip.

I wouldn't be comfortable with it.

• I would most certainly go👍

• Unless that guy was my partner I wouldn't go away with him, regardless of what he says I don't believe all the 'expenses' are paid.

• No it just sounds strange.

• Too much at stake for me. Large age GAO and I would question the motives of the guy who was offering. Personally, I wouldn't. I would feel obliged to someone who I shouldn't feel obliged to, but I know plenty of girls who would jump at the chance.

• with all u have said in ur question.. i would say yes..

• A:
    and have fun & sex with him

• You would go and have fun and sex with him?

• Lol... that's how I went to Europe ;) but he was 63 and I was 19 ... but... I did banged him.

• You did, how long was the trip? And how often did u bang him?

• We went Europe for 3 weeks and I banged him everyday :) he used Viagra :/

• He must of been one hell of a 63 year old, and the sex must of been amazing for u to fuck him every day for three weeks that's awesome!

• Sounds creepy and I'd assume no matter what he said he would want something to happen
    18 years is too big an age gap for me personally

If I really liked a guy I would. Not really relevant that he was paying but