Is omegle a good dating site?

I told my friend to not talk to strangers and see a bunch of penises because that site was really disturbing. She told me that one of her friends met his bf in there and eventually dated but didn't officially met yet. She is planning to date one in that site. Any good advices

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Omegle is full of bots!! Omegle 18 is worse, much worse!!
    I have met 2 nice ladies on Omegle, one in China and one in USA. The one in China I rarely speak to because of the time difference, the one in USA I chat with two or three times a week. She has become a good cyber friend, but there will be no romance as both of us are taken!

• I should add that I haven't been there for months. It's all about kids asking for kik addys for pic swaps.

• Again, I should add it was text only.

• No, no it is not. This isn't to say it never happens. Elevators are not a good pickup spot, but I'm sure there are people dating who met in an elevator, for example.

A good dating site is one that first and foremost is sorted by geography. Because the goal of dating is to actually meet.

• short answer: no

• Nah... full of Horny Guys and freaking bots.. rarely a decent person to talk to... And it doesn't even have a profile to judge authenticity of person you are talking too.. And sometimes when you are having a nice chat.. chat gets disconnected and there's NO way to connect to same person again..

• Omegle will never be a dating site lol
    90 percent of the people are weird or naked.

• I've used it occasionally I'll ashamedly admit, you can occasionally meet nice people but it's mostly freaks and perverts (of which I hope I'm neither)

• omegle is a troll site to be heavily avoided

• I used tinder and it worked for me

• Lol as you see horny guys mostly but sure not all of them however its better to find someone around you

• For freaks yeah for normal people? No

• I'd not like to say anything but one word bullshit

• Omegle for dating, what?

What Girls Said 1