What does a girl want in her boyfriend?

In a new, only dating for a few weeks relationship; what does a girl want in her boyfriend? What are the traits she'd like to have in her boyfriend? And how does one acquire these traits if he lacks them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Women101: We're not all the same.

Asking what a woman wants in her boyfriend is like asking what's the best flavor of cake.

Women102: DO NOT change yourself to please a woman. Be who you are and if someone doesn't like you for you, then find someone who does.

Do not pretend to be something you're not and be happy with the traits that you have.

That doesn't mean that you can't ENHANCE your features--just don't radically change yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• ;( I think I need to get a bf since everyone my age is dating..

What Guys Said 3

• There's no uniform answer beyond basic decency.

• wide shoulders and big arms
    it needs gym lol

• What women say they want and what they're actually attracted to can be two very different things.

• 1) I want a muscular guy. I'm attracted to a muscular guy. How is that different?
      2) Please stop speaking for vaginas as if you know what we want better then ourselves.

• Note the "can be." If I was talking about all women I would have said "are."